How to Perform Outlook PST File to Office 365 Cloud Account?
If you are a user and looking to export Outlook PST file to Office 365, then you are thinking how to upload Outlook Emails to Office 365? Then here is the most beneficial solution which describes the simple method to export Outlook PST to Office 365. Before getting knowledge about how to perform Outlook PST files to Exchange Server, it is important to understand what is Outlook and about Office 365.
Introduction of PST and Office 365
The outlook is a most popular email client and it comes with Microsoft’s Office suite. The outlook is a saves all data in .pst file format. MS Outlook is also used as a personal information manager because it includes inbox, contacts, calendars, notes, journal, and tasks management functionality.
On the other hand, Office 365 is the cloud-based email application developed by Microsoft Corporation. It is operatable online Office suite contains all Microsoft Apps like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc. This Office 365 cloud application platform save user’s data on Microsoft Cloud for open user’s data anywhere and anytime all the year just like login into your computer with this office 365 account and the whole thing is there, and users open their data and synchronized after work end from anywhere.
“I have a collection of multiple Outlook PST files and I want to move all PST files to Office 365 cloud account. But I don’t understand how to upload my PST files into Office 365. Please advise me a possible method to convert all PST data to Office 365 Account.”
“I have used Mailsouls PST Converter tool to perform the conversion from Outlook PST to Office 365. I am impressed with advanced features and the migration process is done smoothly without any problem.”
Reasons to Upload Outlook PST File to Office 365 Cloud Account
There are number of reasons are available for conversion PST to Office 365. Here, some of them are discussed below:-
- Easy Accessible – O365 email client application is easily manageable from anywhere. And cloud-based application offers so many advantages as compared to a desktop-based email application. Office 365 account is developed by the Microsoft Online suite. Moreover, the data saved in the Office 365 account will be easily manageable and accessible in the absence of internet connectivity. So, it is the main reason why the users want to import PST to Office 365.
- No Data Damaged – If the email data is stored in the Microsoft cloud then there is no risk of file damaged and data loss. So, avoid any dishonesty issue several users want to export PST to Exchange Server online.
- Other Reasons – Office 365 cloud-based is the latest technology, and most of the organization are thinking to convert the PST file data to Exchange Server Online application. Because cloud-based application provides so many advanced facilities for users.
How to Export Outlook PST to Office 365?
To migrate bulk Outlook PST files into Office 365 account, just download Mailsouls PST Converter application. It supports to export entire mailbox data from PST to Office 365 including all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and all attachments files. There is no problem of large size PST file, it is capable to upload big size file without damaging and affecting original formatting of data. The software directly converts PST emails to office 365 account without data loss error. It is completely compatible with all the MS Outlook and Windows OS versions. Using this software, you do not need to the installation of MS Outlook for conversion purpose, it is a completely standalone tool and supports to upload PST file to Office 365 without Outlook.
Steps to Upload Outlook PST Files to Office 365 Account without Outlook
First, download and install the software on your windows system
Step 1. After installing, launch the software and click on Add Files or Add Folder option to add PST files/folder for the conversion process.
Step 2. After loading PST files, the software will show a smart preview option to view a loaded file. Now select the wanted file and click on the “Export” button to continue the process.
Step 3. After clicking on the Export button, a new screen will open with a different option carrying sub-options. Choose the Office 365 output file format.
Step 4. Now, click on the Browse option to select a saving destination path to converted files. Then click on the Convert button to start the process.
Step 5. After completing the whole conversion process, a new windows will appears with a notification “Conversion Done Successfully”. Then hit on the Ok button.
Benefits of PST to Office 365 Software
The software comes up with so many advanced features to the users. Some of the advantages listed in the below section –
- Complete Data Transfer – The Outlook PST files get moved properly, each and every component of PST file gets migrated including the messages, mails, contacts, address, calendar entry, notes, tasks, and attachments.
- Multiple File Conversion – The application converts multiple Outlook PST files to Office 365 account along with attachments.
- Selective File Conversion Options – This software comes with an advanced date-filters option to selected file conversion of Outlook PST files to Office 365 account.
- Maintains Folder Structure – While conversion, the software always keeps all the original formatting and folder structure of PST file without any changes and data loss.
- Compatible with MS Outlook and Windows OS Versions – The software successfully compatible with MS Outlook (2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.). And also supports all the versions of Windows OS like – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and etc.
In this post, we have mentioned the easiest and safest process to export PST files into O365 using Mailsouls Outlook PST Converter Software. With the help of this application, you are capable to upload PST to Office 365 without Outlook. You can also check a demo version for testing the whole working process of the software. To import unlimited PST files into Office 365 directly you can purchase the license key.